Today I noticed that me last two blog entries were lost. This is caused my a harddisk failure at my hosting provider. They has to put back a tape backup which didn’t have these entries.

Obviously comments added recently are lost as well. Sorry, but there is not much I can do about.

I don’t think I will re-enter these blog entries. They both were about Firefox. After switching from IE to Firefox, I noticed some things that I wrote about. One was about the way the developers handled a feature request to add a Print item to the context menu. The other one was about a page at the looked good in IE but not in Firefox.